Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last Day =)

Today is my last day without technology and I am extremely happy. I have been productive with my school work while not having my technology but I usually am even with my technology. It's nice not having people constantly texting me since they know I can't text them back. However I am definately excited to get my phone back and have the option of watching television if I want to. I don't like feeling like I'm being punished/secluded by not being able to talk to people. I still get to hang out with people it's just hard making plans. Another thing I miss is talking to my family it seems like it has been two weeks not just one week. Normally my dad sends me short e-mails every other day and I usually call to talk to them for a little once a week but this week I haven't been able to do at all which was something I'm not used to. Regardless it is over and I'm glad. A few things I did while off technology is homework, sleep, take my friends' weiner dog for a walk, and went running.

No comments:

Post a Comment