Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 3- No technology

Today is my third day without technology and I find it extremely inconvenient. I do not have much trouble when it comes to no television or facebook. The only television shows I watch is Pretty Little Liars and Jersey Shore (because my roommates do). I'm sure Thurday will stink when my roommates watch Jersey Shore and I am unable to join but only 4 more dayss. However, I do not like giving up my phone only because it makes it difficult to make plans. For example the other day I had to drop my car off at the dealership to get fixed and my roommate and I were circling around the building trying to find eachother. This was annoying but I eventually found her. Giving up technology is definately a little harder than I expected. I didn't realize how often I used my phone for situations like meeting up to do things.

4 Days..... =(  
30 extra credit points =)

No comments:

Post a Comment